Pinterest for Real Estate
What is Pinterest? It is a visual social media site, where you can pin ideas, inspirations, information, videos and things you like on a Board and then share them with your followers. Pinterest is simple to use. Go to Pinterest.com and click on the “Join Pinterest” button and create an account. You can re-pin pictures already on Pinterest or find your own pictures elsewhere. Adding a “Pin It” button to your browser toolbar is quick and easy, so you can add pictures at a moment’s notice.
NAR has its own Pinterest page at http://pinterest.com/realtors.
How to Use Pinterest for Real Estate
Yes, of course you want to use Pinterest to grow your business. But just like with all aspects of social media, Pinterest is more about engaging your followers and building trust. Simply put, you want your followers to look at you as the expert for all things real estate. You cannot do this by just drilling your listings in their face. This is a common theme among many Realtors who don’t understand why they never get anywhere with social media.
What Should You Pin?
- Home Listings
- Neighborhood Information
- Team Photos/Get to Know Me
- Interior Design Inspiration
- Home Renovation Ideas
- My Dream Home
- Staging Tips
- Happy Clients
- Top Real Estate Articles
What do You Include in Your Pin
- Description: This should be catchy and creative but not too wordy. It should also include a link to your website to push traffic to your team and allow viewers to know how to reach you and your services
- A Link: This is the link to the website where the image is hosted. Be sure the website is a reputable one as this is representing your knowledge base.
- .A Board: You will be able to create a board or choose one you have already created.
Here is a great video that shows how Pinterest can help your Real Estate business:
Text FARMER to 95577 to Get More Social Media Tips
Hyper-Farmer Web is here for your online needs. Visit the website for more information.